Bahram Eslami, M.D.
Bahram Eslami, M.D.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Hoag Physician Partners
Please call (714) 245-1444 to make an appointment.
About Bahram Eslami, M.D.
Philosophy: Dr. Bahram Eslami follows the basic principles of evidence and scientific based medicine with an altruistic and compassionate approach. Currently practices general cardiology, cardiac catheterization and transesophageal echocardiography with an in-depth of knowledge in prevention of cardiovascular disease, lipid disorders, hypertension, coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, adult congenital heart disease, cardiac arrhythmias and coronary intervention.
Present Position: Full partner with Cardiology Specialists of Orange County
Director, Cardiovascular Services, Hoag Hospital Irvine
Marital Status: Married, three children
High School – Adab, Isfahan Iran, Diploma
College/Medical School – Isfahan University School of Medicine (including one year of Internship)
Internship – Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland
Residency – Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia
Cardiology Fellowship – University of Alabama in Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
Awards & Honors:
Best student Award in High School, College and Medical School (Graduated top in class)
Recipient of Scholarship for Post- Doctoral training in US and Europe
(Three (3) positions offered by Iranian Ministry of Higher Education)
Exempted, a privilege of graduating at the top of class in the seven years of medical school
Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
Fellow of the American College of Physicians
Medical Specialty Boards:
Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine # 38570
Diplomate, American Board of Cardiovascular Disease #38570
Diplomate, American Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography #845
District of Columbia: #15718
Past and Present Positions:
- Instructor in Medicine – University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Director of Training and Research – Tehran Cardiovascular Medical Center
- Chief of Cardiology – Tehran Cardiovascular Medical Center, Tehran, Iran (400 bed Cardiovascular Referral and Research Center)
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Chief, Department of Cardiology – National University of Iran, Tehran, Iran
- Chief, Department of Cardiology and Director of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories – American Hospital of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- Vice-President – Iranian Society of Cardiology
- Examiner of the Iranian Board of Cardiology – Ministry of Higher Education
- Lecturer at Tehran University, School of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Chief of Cardiology, Director of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory – Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee
- Chairman, CCU Committee – Chapman Medical Center, Orange, CA
- Vice Chairman, Department of Cardiology – Western Medical Center, Santa Ana, CA
- Chairman, Department of Cardiology – Western Medical Center, Santa Ana, CA
- Director, Cardiovascular Services – Hoag Hospital, Irvine, CA
- Private Practice – Cardiology Specialists of Orange County, Orange County, CA
Co-authored the book entitled Cardiology Review and has published numerous articles in peer reviewed journals. A compilation of the work has been presented at various scientific meetings.
Insurances Accepted / Provider ID Numbers
- Blue Shield
- United Healthcare