Jodie E. Gandy, M.D.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Hoag Physician Partners
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital - Orange
- South Coast Global Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center
- CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Long Beach Medical Center
About Jodie E. Gandy, M.D.
Jodie E. Gandy, M.D. is a Board Certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology. Dr. Gandy is a graduate of Simon Fraser University where she received an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology and earned her medical degree from the University of Ottawa School of Medicine graduating Magna cum laude. She completed a pediatric cardiology fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Gandy is the Director for Outpatient Cardiology at Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) and for the California Children's Services (CCS) at CHOC. She was honored by the Orange County Medical Association for the past 3 years.
Insurances Accepted / Provider ID Numbers
- Blue Shield
- United Healthcare