Keith M. Weiner, M.D.
- Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Cardiology
- Hoag Physician Partners
- South Coast Global Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
About Keith M. Weiner, M.D.
Keith M. Weiner, M.D., is a Board Certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology. Dr. Weiner is a graduate of Ohio State University where he received his undergraduate degree in Child Psychology and earned his medical degree with honors. He served his internship and completed his residency training in pediatrics at UCI followed by the fellowship in cardiology at Duke University. Dr. Weiner is the Consultant of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at the Children's Hospital of Orange County ( CHOC). He is also an American Heart Association Lipid Investigator and has special interests in Interventional and preventative cardiology. Dr. Weiner is on the Quality Review Committee at Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center. He has been recognized as one of the top pediatric cardiologists in Orange County by the Orange County Medical Association for the past 9 yrs.
Insurances Accepted / Provider ID Numbers
- Blue Shield
- United Healthcare