Pantea Mozayeni, MD
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Doctors of Women
- Hoag Affiliated Physicians
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
About Pantea Mozayeni, MD
Doctor Mozayeni received her medical degree from the prestigious Tehran University of Medical Sciences with honors. She went on to complete her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
She began her OB/GYN career in San Gabriel Valley, California, where she practiced for four years, before moving to Irvine in 2006 to join Doctors of Women Health Center.
A Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Mozayeni is also a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has privileges at St. Joseph Hospital of Orange and Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach and Irvine. She has published multiple articles on hypertension in a number of prestigious medical journals.
- Mozayeni has a keen interest in preventive medicine and believes in empowering her patients to take charge of their own health. She has dedicated her career to using the least invasive methods to create the greatest benefits for her patients.
Dr. Mozayeni is multi-lingual, fluent in English/Farsi, and her knowledge of various languages, including Spanish, French, and German helps her to better communicate and establish rapport with her patients with diverse backgrounds.
She lives in Irvine, with her husband and two sons and her interests include: Sailing, Hiking, Traveling and Spinning.