Schedule a Video Visit with Your HMG Doctor
The safety of you and your family is important to Hoag Medical Group (HMG), and now we can see you in the comfort and safety of your home through a Video Visit.
Your trusted HMG physician is ready to make a virtual house call through the ease of video, review your concerns and provide a prescription if needed – all without leaving your house.
- Offered for HMG patients of all ages.
- Call your HMG office (find your Primary Care Phone Number.)
- Tell us you’d like to schedule a “Video Visit” and we will get you started.
Questions about Video Visits:
Is my Video Visit covered by my insurance?
If you are a Medicare or Medicare Advantage patient, your telehealth visit (including telephone visits and video visits) is covered for any condition. Commercial HMO and PPO coverage varies by plan. Some plans cover for COVID-19 related symptoms, other conditions and symptoms that are reviewed during a virtual visit or telephone visit for patients may not be covered with HMO and PPO insurance, and are subject to co-pays and co-insurance. Please call you your insurance provider for more information.
How to make the most out of your Video Visit
- Video Visits can be conducted on your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- You will complete an e-check in on MyChart prior to your visit. This check-in can take anywhere from 5-20 minutes to complete.
- Find a quiet and private space to have your video visit.
- Optional: Download, Preparing for your video visit pdf, and review for detailed instructions.
Is my information safe on my Video Visit?
Hoag has taken precautions, as your trusted provider, to maximize the safety and cyber security of our patients. Our telehealth platform license is HIPAA compliant which safeguards your medical information.